If you are already suffering from acne am sure you are as well looking for fast acting zit remedies to get rid of your acne fast. In this article I will show you some of the most effective and natural ways to get rid of acne quick. These tips and techniques are cheap and don't cause any side effects. There's nothing that gets better than a quick, natural and cheap acne treatment.
1. This is nother effective remedy for acne. Soak 7 almonds overnight. Grind them next morning with 3 tbsp. of milk. Add 2 tbsp. of orange juice and contents of 2 vitamin A capsules to this mixture. Mix well and apply the mask over your face, do not apply under eyes. Wash off after 30 minutes to have a glowing skin. Using this at least twice a week will be very useful to get rid of acne and have a gorgeous skin.
2. Prepare an infusion of the leaves of the Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) and apply it regularly on the face. The infusion is prepared by taking 2-4 teaspoons of dried basil leaves in a cupful of water, bring it to a boil and then cool it for use.
3. Detoxification is one of the fastest way to get rid of acne. If it's done right, the results can be very positive and drastic. Some people have been able to get rid of their acne in just 3 to 7 days by doing detoxification frequently.
4. Soak sandalwood in water overnight, dilute with rosewater, and apply the paste to scars. The rosewater dilutes the sandalwood and makes it less caustic. By far the most popular of natural remedies for improving scars, sandalwood also smells great and will lift the spirits.
5. Fuller's earth is a classic ingredient to treat acne affected skin. Here's a great acne treatment for oily skin. Take 1/3 cup of fine fuller's earth powder and 3tbsp. of fresh potato juice to it. Mix well, you can add more juice till it forms a good paste. Apply it over you face and wash off after 30 minutes with lukewarm water.
6. Garlic is very beneficial for acne sufferers. Gently rub raw garlic on the acne spot. It not only reduces the inflammation but also is very effective in fading away the scar that is generally left after the acne vanishes.
7. Ginger and garlic are the world's most powerful natural antibiotics. By eating more garlic and ginger, your acne condition will be improved significantly because of the boost in immune system you get by eating more of these herbs. Other than that, ginger and garlic can also help reducing redness caused by acne.
8. Gently massage the scare with almond, lavender or vitamin E oils. Oils help improve elasticity and make the skin supple, thus promoting healing
9. Omega-3 fatty acids give the skin healing power. Omega-3 helps to clear up acne by thinning the sebum that clogs the pores. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids include fish and fish oils and vegetable oils. Salmon and flaxseed oils are known for boosting Omega-3.
10. Baking soda - A very cheap cooking ingredient that most people have in their homes already, baking soda can be used as a great scrub. The purpose of a scrub is to exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin that can eventually clog pores and lead to acne spots.
11. It’s necessary to stick a healthy diet. Eating healthy has a big impact on the skin. Vitamins A and E, chromium, selenium and zinc all have a positive effect on the skin. Eating enough of these will help cure the acne.
12. If you want to dry up the acne quickly, then take some toothpaste and dab it on the acne, preferably at night before going to bed. The next day, wash it off with clean water.
13. Tea Tree Oil. Apply tea tree oil to the area several times each day. Some research indicates that tea tree oil is just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, the number one over-the-counter acne treatment
14. Egg Whites - Rich in protein, egg whites can be used as a mask to heal and rebuild your skin. It can also help to absorb excess oil from your skin. To start off, crack an egg, removing the yolk so that just the egg whites are left behind. Beat these egg whites, and apply them directly to your face. Let it sit for fifteen minutes, and then rinse the egg off.